The Kiwi people have a unique warm and charismatic nature about them that makes you feel completely welcome and at ease and the Maori culture and language is beautifully woven in with the countries European heritage.
There are so many reasons to move to New Zealand so pick one and get going!
Moving to New Zealand
Whether you’re looking to move a few boxes, a whole household or anything in between; International Moving Expert can get your goods on their way to New Zealand in no time at all.
Because we ship a high volume of goods to New Zealand, we can offer a shared container service for smaller consignments or a sole use container for larger ones.
As with all ‘deep sea’ international removals it is strongly recommended that all of your goods are professionally packed by us (furniture fully export wrapped and boxes packed on collection day). This will enable you to fully insure your goods along their journey and Customs are less likely to intensely inspect goods that have been professionally packed.
New Zealand Customs are fairly straight forward however the country has very strict bio-security/quarantine rules and restrictions. It is very important that you are aware of and respect these.
Please contact International Moving Expert if you wish to discuss any of the above and get a quote.
Services offered to the New Zealand
- Sole use shipping container in 20ft, 40ft and 40ft high cube options.
- Shared container/groupage consignments.
- Full professional packing services of boxes and furniture.
- Specialist crating for highly delicate, valuable or oversized items.
- Marine transit insurance with policies bespoke to your goods and requirements.
- Full destination services including Customs clearance, delivery to residence and unpacking.
- Pet relocation.
- Customs advice and assistance with paperwork.
New Zealand Facts
270,534 square kilometres / 104,454 square miles.
English and Maori
80 years for men and 83 years for women
New Zealand Dollar - NZD